Saturday, October 8, 2011

Preview of 2012 Whimsy Calendar

I don’t have all the pictures available yet for the new Whimsy calendar, but I’m madly working to get the kits done by the end of the month and hopefully sooner. In the meantime, here is a little preview:

January:January

April:April

I’m taking pre-orders now, so please email me with how many you think you’d like to order at handmadebysela@gmail.com

Kits will be ready at the very latest by the end of the month and preassembled calendars will be done mid-November, plenty of time to get them out the door for Christmas.

Also, make sure you check out this previous post to see sale prices on the old calendar kits that I still have. If you don’t have one of those kits, it’s a screamin’ deal!

AND I’m offering referral credit of $1 per calendar sold to new customers, so be thinking about who might love these as much as you do. Make sure they mention your name when they email me.

I hope to hear from you soon!! And watch for the rest of the pictures and also dates for the annual calendar social.

~S

No comments:

Post a Comment