Sunday, October 30, 2011

2012 Whimsy Calendar

Finally! I have pictures of the 2012 Whimsy calendar.

Here they are, the long-awaited (at least by me) pictures of the new calendar!

01 Cover

02 January03 February04 March05 April06 May07 June08 July09 August10 September11 October12 November13 December

Kits are $18 and pre-assembled calendars are $26. If you would like to order 1 or 10, please email me at handmadebysela@gmail.com

Remember I’m offering referral credit of $1 per calendar sold to new customers, so be thinking about who might love these as much as you do. Make sure they mention your name when they email me.

Also, make sure you check out this previous post to see sale prices on the old calendar kits that I still have. If you don’t have one of those kits, it’s a screamin’ deal!

I will be making a separate post about the calendar social, which will be next Sunday, November 6th.

~S

No comments:

Post a Comment