Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Referral Credit and Contest!!!

I’ve decided to offer referral credit until the end of the year!

For every buying customer that you refer to me, I’ll give you $1.00 off your kits/calendars (If you’ve already paid, I *will* give your cash back to you!) There’s no limit to the amount of referrals you can have! Yep, that means if you have more referral credit than your kits cost, I’ll owe you!

But wait, what's this about a contest??

Now through November 30th, whoever has the most referrals will also get a gift certificate to Starbucks or another place if you really don’t like Starbucks. Amount will be determined by how many referrals I get, but will not be less than $10 and could be as much as $30.

Make sure that anyone you refer to me mentions your name so that you get credit!

Also, if you or anyone you know might be interested in hosting a calendar party, let me know and I’ll get you the details. Great benefits to be had for you! PLUS if you refer a hostess to me, you’ll *still* get your referral credit on the purchases at the party!

Start thinking about who might love these calendars, and let me know if you have any questions!

~Sela

handmadebysela at gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment